Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Joy of family, weddings, celebrating, knowing Jesus

Hi, Sweetheart,

Yes, it's your silly daddy again. I forgot to post this, but a few months ago, we had wonderful wedding for a cousin of mine. We have such a great family, and all would have been super helping you to grow when I adopted you. This one is the fourth of five to get married, land he like the others has found the most wonderful spouse. We all get along so well, because of the great love God has and how we celebrate that love.

Of course, a personal relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ is the most important one, and the fact that is how I am able to both speak with you through this and know that I will see you someday. I know that had other decisions been made you would have been born and available for me to adopt. I will always love and cherish you even though I couldn't adopt you here. In fact, the trust in the Lord allows me to know I will know you as your daddy and you as my child someday.

But, the relationship of a parent to that child is very special, too. It is a special one that isn't always biological, it is based on who shows that love and tenderness and mercy and the example of Jesus Christ that we should all be. The one who raises the child to love the Lord and teaches them to care because they want to and not because they have to, because it's not love if you are forced to love.

I love you, Sweetheart, and I know as I watched that wedding and the celebration afterward, I saw you in the little ones having so much fun, all the way up to the bride and groom. Because, who knows, maybe my going forward was the Lord getting me to realize the while I never had the money to adopt, had I had the money He would have had me adopting 10 to 12 years earlier then when I went forward, stepping out in faith to adopt. So, it's possible you would have been having fun with my cousins little ones, or maybe I'd be the father of a beautiful bride or fabulous groom sometime around now.

Those who do not know the Lord Jesus Christ personally, who have not called on him to forgive them for their sins and make them new inside, they might go on saying that they will never know you. But, I will not do that. I know I will know you someday. At that great marriage supper of the Lamb, we will indeed celebrate together. I have known such joy and feel complete because of the Lord filling those holes in my heart just like He will fill the holes in anyone's heart. I know you didn't have had the chance to attend this wedding physically, but you were there in spirit like the grandparents mentioned and anyone else who was missed. And the important thing is, one day we will celebrate together. Till the time, God continues to remind me of His perfect love for me and how He is taking special care of you. Well I couldn't show you God's love here on earth, you know that love for yourself, and perhaps a lot more too. That is what matters.

Till we meet,
Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment